Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yeay Woolworks!

I stopped into Woolworks today to pick up some yarn for an Anthropologie inspired capelet. We're going to Bar Harbor, Maine and North Conway, New Hampshire this summer for vacation and I wanted something to throw over my shoulders on the walks to dinner. I picked up this amazingly soft Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande in a lovely creamy colour. I'm hoping to make big progress during the Lost finale tonight.




To top off this to die for yarn Jen was nice enough to give me the discount for a sale they are having this weekend which I wasn't even aware of. I really like that store and I'm glad I stopped in. They will have the cutest knit fishes in the window starting this weekend, I saw them in progress and it took all of my willpower not to grab one and run. She mentioned probably having a sale for knit in public day, if I'm free I'm totally there.



I also began work on the button up shrug from classic elite's Make it Modern booklet. I'm not far into it at all but the pattern is a really easy 4 row repeat and the soft linen is one of my new favorites. It has been burning a hole in my stash just waiting for this project to begin, I hope to have that too finished for vacation.

No comments: