Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Remember me?

I had to rip out just about everything I knit last week so I went back to an old project, my arabesque blanket. This simple hexagon gave me the small sense of accomplishment I needed. Now that the weather is getting cooler I really wish I had kept to my goal of one hexagon a week. I doubt this will get finished before Christmas.


This lovely skein of Classic Elite La Gran Mohair is evidence of how I have the greatest parents ever. They spent a weekend at the Cape for their anniversary and brought me back this gift from Adventures in Knitting. It is amazingly soft and I can't wait to knit with it, unfortunately I have a long long queue of things to get to. Sigh, I need few more hours in the day. I have finally started the phases of the moon sleeping cap that my husband asked for last winter, I'll have pictures once I get past the colorwork portion.

No comments: