Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm having a bad week so this will be a quick post since I've been MIA for awhile. I finally finished my Bird in Hand mittens. I have had a love hate relationship with these, see the difference between the two. Never change techniques mid project no matter what the so called right way is. The bird is pretty cute at least. I'll write more after they finish blocking.And because she makes me smile and is my biggest fan Penny gets to be in my progress shot.


Crappy photo but the puppy was cute and I don't have the patience to mess around with pictures tonight. That is one sleeve of my Tangled Yoke Cardigan down. I love knitting this and it is going pretty quick. Now that those endless mittens are done I can knit peacefully on this until I give in to temptation and start another project. I need this easy sleeve tonight.

No comments: