Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FO and Happy Thanksgiving!

Every so often I see a pattern that I must have that instant. I saw this on Ravelry Monday and made it that night because I needed it right away!

Pattern: Baby Cable Rib Neckwarmer by Kerry Moorhouse

Yarn: Berroco Pure Merino

Needles: US9

I cast on 4 extra stitches (70 stitches total) since I wasn't using a bulky weight yarn and it worked out great. I think I love this more than my previous neckwarmer even though I couldn't find any cute star buttons. I do have a thing for hearts, and apparently neckwarmers :)

I'm off to the inlaws for Thanksgiving tomorrow with the added bonus of a pit stop at Webs! My first time, can you tell I'm excited. I have a list but will I stick to it...

Enjoy the holiday if you celebrate!

No comments: