Sunday, February 10, 2008

What A Tangled Yoke I Knit



Phew! That was intense. It was fun to see the cables take shape but row 7 kicked my butt and I had to rip half it back. Well, un-knit stitch by stitch is more like it. But it is done and I'm in the home stretch now.

Ever since I saw this booklet on another blog I had been lusting after it. No LYS that I have been to around here carries classic elite yarns and I couldn't find it online. Until Thursday when I stumbled accross it at Jimmy Beans Wool. My inlaws had given me a gift certificate for Christmas so I took that as fate and had my husband call in an order while I was at work. Saturday there was much squeeling and rushing to the mailbox just after we saw the mail lady put the package in. I am going to make the scarf on the cover this week, I like that there is a pattern that uses one skein of yarn, such a great way to try it out.

No comments: