Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey Mother Nature

What the heck. I thought we had an understanding. You snowed over the weekend while I could stay home and the skies were clear by Monday morning. But then you had to go and make it 8 degrees and freeze everything including my windshield washer fluid. Mother nature my road is still not cleared and someone just went into a tree. Now the town has something to do with this but come on, let it melt enough to drive. Four treacherous, icy drives to get to and from work is not cool, I don't appreciate this. I am exhausted and have a giant crack across my windshield. Please plan your weather patterns more carefully in the future. Itty Bitty Bear is watching you.

Happy Holidays and safe drives to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is just the cutest, little ornament ever! I hope you had a great holiday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.