Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bitten by Brioche



I'm sure that title has made it's way around the internet but I can't seem to come up with anything else that fits. My Family is being sneaky and is now reading the blog to figure out if they are getting something for Christmas so I've decided to give it right back :) I'm not going to say what projects are for me and which are gifts, I may not even show the entire finished project here. Bwaaa hahahahahah! Anyway this is almost done and it is my first Brioche stitch project. It's a great pattern and works up quickly. The yarn is Mirasol Miski that I got from Yarns With a Twist in Chaplin. It is the softest baby llama yarn, it is like knitting with a cloud and feels amazing next to the skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family sounds delightful and very amusing, but I doubt that your mother could figure out how to get on your site more than once! I think it's safe to give away more information.