Monday, April 13, 2009

Where does the time go?

Well, unfortunately I don't have much to say lately. I didn't finish my knee socks for Easter, in fast I am only now to the heel. They are tedious and make my hands hurt. I really don't want to look at them anymore right now. So come Saturday when I knew there was no way I could knit two sock feet in one night I returned to something I do like knitting, my Vintage Cardigan, put the socks into time out. I now have the back, right front, and ribbing of the left front done. This thing flies off the needles which has me dumbfounded. A US3 knit sweater so fast? Crazy. I'm going to stick with this magic sweater for the time being, hopefully I'll even get one wearing in before it gets too warm. I shall try to dedicate some more blogging time soon, there are tasty treats I want to share :)


Boy does that sweater show dog fur!

1 comment:

kim said...

Oh, that sweater is going to be beautiful. I'm not much of a sock knitter, so I can definitely empathize with you.